About Seasonal Food Guide Australia
Seasonal Food Guide Australia was started in 2010 to help Australians buy fresh produce from their local region more easily.
Seasonal Produce Guides
Our seasonal produce guides tell you what fruits and vegetables are in season around Australia at different times of the year. There are seasonal produce guides for the five major capitals in Australia.
- Sydney and New South Wales Seasonal Produce Guide
- Melbourne and Victoria Seasonal Produce Guide
- Brisbane and Queensland Seasonal Produce Guide
- Perth and Western Australia Seasonal Produce Guide
- Adelaide and South Australia Seasonal Produce Guide
- Australia General Seasonal Produce Guide
Farmers Markets Directories
Our farmers markets directories provide a list and map of farmers markets around the major cities in Australia, making it easy to find great sources of fresh local produce wherever you live.
- Sydney and New South Wales Farmers Markets
- Melbourne and Victoria Farmers Markets
- Brisbane and Queensland Farmers Markets
- Perth and Western Australia Farmers Markets
- Adelaide and South Australia Farmers Markets
Newsletter and Email Updates
We produce free newsletters and email updates tailored to each of the 5 major capitals in Australia. The newsletters and emails contain local and international information about:
- Buying the best local food
- Growing your own food
- Healthy living
- Sustainability and green technology
- Organic food
- Much, much more
Please use the form below to sign up for our free newsletter and email updates.
Social Media and Getting in Touch
We do our best to be active on social media, providing interesting posts and links to stories that interest you. We would also love to hear from you with any comments and suggestions about how we can serve you better.
Click the links below to visit our social media pages.
Use the form below to send us an email. We're looking forward to hearing from you!